The S.A.F.E. Center appreciates donations of items and money to assist with the provision of services and to directly help those affected by violence.
Items can be donated during our regular business hours at our office location. We accept clothing donations of gently used and in season items. Please call ahead before bringing furniture or large amounts of items as storage is limited. Items typically needed are included below; please request a wish list for more ideas or check out our Facebook page for immediate needs. If you have anything that is not listed here, or would like to know if we have any additional high need items, please call our office. Tax receipts are provided for all donations.
Items typically needed:
– Sets of dishes, glasses, silverware, pots & pans
– Towels & washcloths
– Shampoo, conditioner, deodorant
– Laundry soap
– Feminine hygiene products
– Paper towels, toilet paper, napkins
– Diapers especially size 4-6
– Haircut gift certificates, stamps, phone cards
– R.Y.D.E. vouchers and gas cards
– New or gently used mattresses